Summer is definitely here and for most of us new moms, it’s the season of having this heightened dilemma of looking decent in swimwear! Some would go on strict diets (nah, that’s definitely not for me) and some would also enroll in fitness programs and intense workouts (no time!). While these two methods are the most acceptable ones, some women would prefer to seek the help of medically suitable treatments to address weight loss.
Contours Advanced Face and Body Sculpting Institute’s Medical Director Claudine Roura, who is famously known as the country’s Vaser Liposcuplture expert, offers these medical solutions to weight problems. Her recent masterpiece and muse, actress Ms. Aiko Melendez is a living proof of Contours’ success with her new svelte and proportioned figure.
While it’s true that her amazing transformation is a combination of many activities and elements, here are some of the treatments that prove to be everything you may need to help you achieve your dream body that’s worth the second look.
- Vaser 4D Tummy Tuck—The best option that targets loose skin and muscles and fat deposits in the form of love handles or muffin top, this powerful combo treatment guarantees a shapely silhouette with a more toned appearance of the torso. To add, this highly sophisticated technique not only produces a natural result, bruising and swelling are visibly less so recovery yields shorter amount of time.
- Vaser Lipo of Thighs and Arms— Because sometimes no matter how many exercises or nutritional plans we try, truth is there are hard-to-melt fat areas in the body. In addition, saggy, bulky, and disproportioned arms or legs are most ladies’ bane of existence, so for a safe and steady solution, Vaser Lipo is worth considering. With this procedure, recovery is quicker, three days being enough.
- Fat transfer to butt—A masterfully planned procedure that combines two of the most confidence-boosting techniques in one, consider this as the most natural enhancement to firm up and add extra oomph to the butt department. First, a liposuction is performed top the section of the body part that needs to reduce fat, then followed by washing and processing technique of the harvested fat to ensure the survival of its tissues preparing for injection.
- Thermitight Skin Tightening for Lower Face and Neck—Achieve a glowing, tighter, and softer skin with this minimally invasive treatment that gently targets specific tissues that delays signs of aging, removes double chin and improves the jawline. Tightening, toning, and smoothening, the procedure involves using injectable RF to heat the dermis of the skin to tighten and stimulate new collagen formation.
- Thermibreast Non-Surgical Breast Lifting—In addition to treating the deeper tissues, Thermibreast tightens and helps in collagen production, thereby helps in providing a decent amount of cleavage and elevating them to a more youthful location. Best of all? No downtime and visible scars, plus it provides lift with just the right measure of sexy.
- Thermidry for Underarm Sweating—Excessive underarm sweating is not only messy; it also minimizes anyone’s confidence. This is safe and more affordable than Botox injections, and lasts for a good number of years.
For Aiko, this tip bears repeating, “Never stop and start by choosing what you eat and decide to be active whatever it takes. While diet and exercise are foolproof anti-aging formula, a little help won’t also hurt especially if you know you’re in a well-trained hand of a certified professional.”, she added.
To know more about Contours Advanced Face and Body Sculpting Institute, contact main clinic at (632) 5564878 or email email@example.com.
CONTOURS Advanced Face and Body Sculpting Institute is located at the following:
2nd floor, South Park Plaza Paseo de Magallanes, Makati City, Philippines
Contact numbers: (02) 5564878 and 09199924108
5th floor Bldg A, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
Contact numbers: (02) 6354984 and 09954544930
3rd level, SM BF, Dr. A Santos Ave. Sucat, Paranaque City
Contact numbers: (02) 8943347 and 09165509873